IT Nerdbox is a security & privacy oriented IT blog. In the near future I will try to post as many security related articles and posts as possible.
The idea is to provide insight information about what an attacker can do with the described vulnerability in different scenarios. Perhaps even more important, I will also explain what you can do to prevent these attacks.
Occasionally, I will post videos of vulnerabilities which I have discovered in (web) applications and/or devices. If you are a developer and would like to have your software tested, feel free to contact me.
About the author
My name is Jeroen Diel and currently I am working as a Security Specialist. I provide consulting in several areas of security including but not limited to:
- Penetration testing
- Applications vulnerability assessments
- Infrastructure vulnerability assessments
- Wireless security assessments
- Participate in PCI-DSS and PA-DSS certification projects
- Perform secure code reviews (manual and using tools)
- Manage projects from start to end
- Perform technical reviews on security assessment reports
If you would like to view my full resume, please click here.
In my spare time, I like to research security and blog about it. That’s how IT Nerdbox was created.